- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda (or 2 teaspoons energG baking powder)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 1/2 teaspoons powdered EnerG egg replacer
- 6 tablespoons water
- 1 cup vegan butter
- 3/4 cups organic coconut sugar
- 3/4 cups brown sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups organic Aussie Carob Chips
Preheat oven to 375*F
In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking soda or powder, and salt and whisk together
In a small bowl, mix powdered egg replacer and water together until creamy, then set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine vegan butter, sugar, and brown sugar. Beat with a stand mixer or hand mixer until light and fluffy. If needed, scrape down the sides and bottom of the bowl.
- Add egg replacer mixture and vanilla then mix until combined.
Slowly add flour mixture and beat until it begins to form a dough.
- Add Aussie organic carob chips and stir by hand. Scrape the bottom and the sides of the bowl with a spatula, making sure everything is mixed well.
- Form 1" balls of dough and place 6 balls on a parchment-lined cookie sheet. The cookies spread out. Bake for 10-15 minutes until they're puffed and golden brown.
- Remove cookies from oven and cool for 2-3 minutes before moving them to a wire rack to cool completely.